ESP Ambulance Services is part of the Federal Disaster EMS Network. We have Advanced Life Support Ambulances, Licensed Basic Life Support Units and Fire Department Rapid Response.
We can deploy seven Emergency & Inter-facility Response Service ambulances with staff including two command vehicles with Incident Commanders.
The majority of our paramedics are certified in multiple states and all are Nationally Registered Paramedics. We have staff trained in Disaster Management and have members who have Tactical EMS Training.
In addition, we have:
• Fire Department Rehabilitation Program with unit
• Provide American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Programs
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support Programs
• Basic Cardiac Life Support Programs
• Specialized Inter-facility transport teams with ventilators and advance cardiac monitors
• with capnography
All through the Community Training Center at the Community College of Allegheny County